Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I No Longer Care...

...about keeping this blog anon.
If a boy comes along and likes me for me,
then he won't care that I share all a lot of my life on the internet.

So without further ado:

The *New* Glossary of Guys & Gals

*Alice T - One of my besties in my hometown. Met her through Chris. Also one of his besties. 21
Real name: Teresa

*
Bryan R- "Perfect" Catholic boy. One of Doug's roommates.
Real name: Ryan 
*
Estella N- Reformed Catholic. Very grounded. Fun and spunky!
Real nameNataleigh

*Grant D - Reformed Catholic boy. Lives down the street from me. Works with me. 21.
Real name: Doug

*Heath M - New boy at work. 22. UPDATE: Fired from work. 12/09
Real name: Mitch

Momo - my roommate. 24. UPDATE No longer my roommate 4/10
"Real" name: Momo

*Nate D - Rebellious Catholic boy with an amazing personal relationship with God. Awesome friend to me. Also works with Doug, Lucas and me.  21 UPDATE: Fired from work. Also sends me 'ily' text at 3am after a night of drinking these days. Moved to another city. 5/10
Real name: Dustin

*Nolan B - Friend from university. Have had 3 drunken frisky times with him in the last 1.5 years. Never had sex with. 21.
Real name: Brian

*Simon L - One of Doug's roommates. Also Catholic. Also works with Doug, Dustin and me. 21.
Real name: Lucas

*Sterling T - Friend and ex co-worker from my home town. 22.
Real name: Thomas

*Sullivan C - My ex. I loved him. I dunno where we stand now. Also besties with Teresa. 20
Real name: Chris

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    So I just stumbled across your blog and I can't wait for some new posts! It will be different for me since you'll now be non-anonymous, I will never have known about all your nicknames for ppl and whatnot, like a fresh start for you!

    ReplyDelete