Sunday, December 20, 2009

BEST.CONVERSATION.EVER.

BEST.CONVERSATION.EVER:
On my abstinence policy with @KaceyofSweden15.


Me:
My rule was 'no sex outside of love'. A month ago, the morning after a drunken make-out with Brian I changed it.
Kacey:
*waiting*

Me:
Now my abstinence policy is 'no sex outside of love, and only after he says "I love you" at least twice*' Also *he has to say "I love you" first. I refuse to say I love you first. Even if I know I love him before he says it, HE has to say "I love you" first.

Kacey:
 So you are saying if Rob Pattinson walks up to you tomorrow and says "I love you" twice, you would have sex with him.

Me:
No. Because he would have to mean it. I am NOT going to rape Rob Pattinson.

*pause*
No. What!? I take that back!
I would totally rape Rob Pattinson!


No comments:

Post a Comment