Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Trio Style Update.

The following 3 sections are pieces of my so-called 'love' life:



The New Boy [Saturday]


Tweet from 2 hours later:
Heath age update- 22!

Tweet from 40 mins after from:
Other random Heath info- lives off 47th,
possible smoker =/ , has tounge ring ;o),
also still in university =D
That is all I know… We were supposed to have a meeting at work at 8:30am Sunday but it was canceled due to the small blizzard we had. Which was good for my beauty sleep… but I haven’t seen Heath Mitch since.

My Amazing Friend! [Sunday]
I have an amazing guy friend from a previous job. Let’s call him Sterling (aka Thomas)  . I have an on-off crush on him.
This conversation from Facebook chat is actually an amazing update on my life…
This starts off after he said that he has been going dancing at my favorite country bar back home & I told him we are going together when I come home for Thanksgiving =]
FYI, this conversation happened Sunday/Monday in the early, early am, please keep that in mind, haha.
Kat [1:10am] be prepared to dance your ass off
Sterling [1:10am] haha, you gotta teach me to dance better
Kat [1:10am] story of my life
Sterling [1:10am] lol, i can a little bit
Kat [1:10am] srsly! i want to find a boyfriend who is powerful on the dance floor =/
someone who can put me into place
Sterling [1:11am] lol, i’m sorry
Kat [1:11am] i am already a stubborn lead... and always teaching people doesn't help that habit
on the other hand id rather teach my friends and dance than not at all
Sterling [1:12am] i can dance a little though
Kat [1:12am] =] haha its ok, im just bitching about the last 5 yrs a lil
Sterling [1:12am] ah i see, lol, Annie wouldn't really dance with me
Kat [1:12am]
like how i worked with
Sullivan C [who is my ex] for a good 3 years and he isnt as great as he thinks he is haha, plus Alice T worked with him too!
Sterling [1:13am] lol, i think i saw her last weekend
Kat [1:13am]
im sure you did =] if it was a Sunday then prob
[we talked about Alice and then back to his ex and dancing]
Sterling [1:18am] yeah, Annie only danced with me once, then she wouldn't dance with anyone else, it was super awkward at that point
Kat [1:19am]
heh sorry, i barely leave the dance floor lol
Sterling [1:20am] haha, it was all good, i wasn't drinking either, which made everything not as fun, lol
Kat [1:22am]
meh lol
Sterling [1:22am] haha i was mostly kidding
Kat [1:22am]
k well i heart you and love talking but i gotta focus and attempt sleep tonight basically a HUGE week a head
Sterling [1:22am] hahaha kk, sleep well
Kat [1:23am]
ha! that could be a few hrs off and looks like a 7am morning for me >.<
Sterling [1:23am] oh fun fun
Kat [1:23am]
Nite
[And then I am leaving in this part of the conversation just cause it is a bit more about my personality and life and I find it funny. So. Yeah…]
Sterling [4:03am] weren't you going to bed like 3 hours ago?
Kat [4:05am]
no i was getting off chat so i could focus on what i needed to get done
Sterling [4:06am] oh i see, haha, i can't sleep
Kat [4:06am]
im sorry =(=( lol welcome to my life!
Sterling [4:09am] haha, mine too, i even took medicine that made me sleep for like 20 hours the last time and i still can't sleep, lol
Kat [4:09am]
ewww, i have acid reflux at the moment... and I’m tired and hungry...
Sterling [4:13am] lol well then eat something that doesn't have acid, haha
Kat [4:15am]
but i eat and i get energized.... and won't sleep at all tonight
Sterling [4:17am] hmmm, sounds like a catch 22, just smoke some weed, haha jk
[fyi, he doesn’t actually smoke weed. that I know of]
Kat [4:18am] um again... i do have a hookah which could make me sleepyish but not good with acid reflux or hunger
Sterling [4:19am] True, lol, slam your head into the wall really hard?
Kat [4:20am]
no thx
Sterling [4:20am] hmmm i'm really running out of ideas here
Kat [4:20am]
yep, im going to actually get off facebook here soon.. haha that might help
Sterling [4:22am] lol ok, usually does. i watched Flatliners, that movie is a fuckin trip
Kat [4:23am]
mmmm =/ never heard of it, not sure i wanna ...in other nerdy whining, i wish i knew more borderline psycho nerdy obsessed passionate people like myself.... i think i just said that i want to be friends with myself, lol im not sure
Sterling [4:25am] yeah, pretty much
its got julia roberts, keifer sutherland, oliver platt, kevin bacon, and Billy baldwin and they are med students who keep killing themselves and bringing themselves back to experiance like the ultimate journey i guess
Kat [4:26am]
but srsly i love being called passionate and i laugh when i call myself or some1 else calls me nerdy... but most of the real world doesn't get my e-nerdyness
Sterling [4:26am] lol i get it, haha, you may be more passionate than me, but i think i can beat you in nerdyness
Kat [4:26am]
like vlogging/youtube and twitter addiction... even the blogging community
Sterling [4:27am] haha, true true
Kat [4:27am]
like i said my e-nerdyness, you kick my ass in nerdynerdy lol
Sterling [4:27am] good? i think haha
Kat [4:28am]
hahaha yesh... if i was more nerdynerdy id be better or successful haha
Sterling [4:29am] haha i see... or at least i think i do
Kat [4:30am]
k 430 is FAR too late =(=(
Sterling [4:20am] lol i agree
Kat [4:20am]
im going to turn away from the comp *gasp*
Sterling [4:20am] no not that! Haha

Being Unromantic with Doug’s Roommate [Today]
I am kinda happy that I have been too busy to post an update since this happened today:
So today I was walking across my university campus today to go talk to an academic advisory meeting (turns out graduation will be next semester after all) and on the way I had a run in with one of Grant’s [Doug*] roommates. Let’s call him Simon [Lucas*]
Now what made this run in worth mentioning in my blog was my romantic fantasy, I had as I was standing there. Before we saw or spoke to each other, we were standing across the street from each other, waiting for the light, music buds in our ears, and texting. (Well I was Tweeting, but still)
Now here is the romantic fantasy.
Girl walks up to crosswalk, head down, texting and listening to music.
Boy walks up to opposite side of street, down, texting and listening to music.
Both feel the urge to look up. Both look up at the same time.
Their eyes meet. They smile.

So, that was the fantasy that played in my head. And in my head the guy across the street from me was Grant. It was pure irony that the person actually standing there was his roommate.
[FYI, when I first met Simon I ‘crushed.’ That is NOT the case now.]

I wish my life was juicier. Hopefully someday soon.
*I have gone un-anon since this post was written

1 comment:

  1. So I'm hoping this "new guy" at work is named Heath because he looks like Heath Ledger. I'm just going to imagine he does because that does it for me. Mmmm... why did he have to die?

    ReplyDelete